Inpatient Rehabilitation & Continuing Care Services
Devon Lodge is a 17-bed unit that provides structured rehabilitation for patients diagnosed with enduring mental health disorders. The rehabilitation programme supports, assists and educates patients to develop life skills that will enable them to return to the community.
- Money management and budget planning
- Behavioral management and social skills
- Self-care, self-medication and domestic skills
- Vocational and recreational skills
- Health and safety education
The unit also provides respite care to patients living in the community in order to assist their families and caregivers.
Reid Ward is a 25-bed unit that provides continuing care for elderly and infirm patients who have a diagnosis of mental illness. The service strives to promote and maintain optimum physical and mental wellbeing for long-term residents of the hospital.